We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

30th birthday celebration in st. Maarten and st. Bart's

Level Contributor
133 posts
1 review
Save Topic
30th birthday celebration in st. Maarten and st. Bart's

Hi,

I will be turning 30 next year and wanted to get a head start on planning. Im thinking about 3 days in st. Maarten and 3 days in st. Bart's. Is this a good plan or would you suggest another Caribbean location. My plans are relaxing on the beach that has beautiful water, water sports, lots of shopping, eating, and sight seeing. Any suggestions for new locations or if this is a good plan, what can I look forward to in these two vacation spots.

P.s. I'm taking family and friends

OIB, NC
Level Contributor
725 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 30th birthday celebration in st. Maarten and st. Bart's

Yes I would do this in a heartbeat! Best of both worlds!

Enjoy!

Level Contributor
133 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 30th birthday celebration in st. Maarten and st. Bart's

Any suggestions for things to do?

OIB, NC
Level Contributor
725 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 30th birthday celebration in st. Maarten and st. Bart's

I would fly over to St Barts on the St. Barth Commuter out of Grande Case Airport (L'Esperance). Rent a car, Stay at the Normandie Hotel (Boutique, Reasonable hotel). Driving is a bit crazier on St. Barts than St. Martin. Explore the gorgeous beaches and eat fabulous food.

Go to www.stbartstalk for more info. Enjoy!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 30th birthday celebration in st. Maarten and st. Bart's

Bring your money, it will not be cheap. You sure you want to spend a day of your weeks vacation travelling. i would pick one island or the other.

5. Re: 30th birthday celebration in st. Maarten and st. Bart's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about St. Maarten-St. Martin