We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat rental cost

San Diego...
Level Contributor
28 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Boat rental cost

So, we just heard that we have been bumped from our confirmed (and completely paid for) reservation at Elysium and are now being offered C'est la Vue. Both have boat docks, but C'est La Vue has a rental boat available. Does anyone have knowledge of relative costs involved in renting either a motor or sail boat? Has anyone stayed at C'est La Vue? It looks just fine but would be nice to have some inside information! Thanks for any replies.

Chicago, Illinois
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat rental cost

Hi...I might be staying there as well. The same thing happened to my group. Confirmed and scheduled at one villa but it was cancelled. We are thinking of this one. Please please let me know if you have any info on Villa C’est La Vue. Thanks!!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
28 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat rental cost

We were confirmed and paid and then moved to C'est La Vue but have not stayed there yet. But, it did show a boat as available and a couple of other water toys available. But are now told none of this is available. We have priced boat rentals and all prices are exceptionally high. We do not want to be 'sailed' by someone else either. Sorry no more info available. We go in Nov so if you are later than that we will post upon return.

3. Re: Boat rental cost

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 07, 2013
Get answers to your questions about St. Maarten-St. Martin