We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belair Beach Resort Car Rental

Louisiana
Level Contributor
210 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Belair Beach Resort Car Rental

Has anyone had any experience with the on site car rental agency called Starlite Car Rental? There will be 4 of us coming in each with a suit case and a dive bag. I'm worried if we rent a small car we won't fit in it to get from the airport to the Belair. I see that Starlite rents at the resort so we could rent once we get there because we definantly want a car to explore the island. Any suggestions on renting at the airport or just get a cab and rent once at the Bellair? Any thoughts are appreciated.

11. Re: Belair Beach Resort Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:59 am, October 07, 2014
Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
37,656 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Belair Beach Resort Car Rental

mike13Ma - looks to me like the pot calling the kettle black

Edited: 10:05 am, May 12, 2013
Barbados
Level Contributor
2 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Belair Beach Resort Car Rental

We literally just came back from St. Maarten and used Starlite and they are fantastic!! I don't think 4 of you would fit in a small car with that luggage but I am sure they will do all they can to help.

Shanyra was prompt with replies for all my queries and the guys were great and friendly! We were not staying at their hotel so they met us and signed us up at the airport quickly and efficiently. Upon return they were there waiting for us and that also was a smooth handover.

There was no charge for 2 drivers and it did not matter that we had different last names. Another company told me we had to have the same last names or there would be a charge for the 2nd person per day. I would not hesitate to recommend them and we will DEFINITELY be using them again!

We also lucked out and got an upgrade! Thanks GUYS! :)

Oxford, CT
Level Contributor
1 post
33 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Belair Beach Resort Car Rental

Used StarLite Car Rental in August 2013. They were great. They met us at the airport with the car when our flight arrived. Car was a 2013 Hyundai Sonata which was perfect for four people. Anything smaller and your luggage would not fit. I would definitely use them again.

Federal Way...
2 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Belair Beach Resort Car Rental

4 times to Belair and this was the first time I rented from Starlite. Will never rent from others again. It was easy and efficient. Kevin, Zeke and Shanyra were great and really made sure I was okay. You can get cheaper (but not alot), but it can be a big pain and not worth the discount. I so appreciated the friendly service and caring. I also got an island cell phone from them and that worked good too!

Thanks Kevin (Costner)! LOL. See you next year....reserve a car for me and I will see you at the airport!

Federal Way...
2 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Belair Beach Resort Car Rental

4 times to Belair and this was the first time I rented from Starlite. Will never rent from others again. It was easy and efficient. Kevin, Zeke and Shanyra were great and really made sure I was okay. You can get cheaper (but not alot), but it can be a big pain and not worth the discount. I so appreciated the friendly service and caring. I also got an island cell phone from them and that worked good too!

Thanks Kevin (Costner)! LOL. See you next year....reserve a car for me and I will see you at the airport!

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Belair Beach Resort Car Rental

Just used Starlite car rental. I have been going to the island and Starlite is by far the best! They meet you at airport and then you are on your way. Service is friendly and helpful. They are the best.

St Martin / St...
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Belair Beach Resort Car Rental

We are delighted that you enjoyed our service. We really love it when our customers have a great time. We will continue our efforts to make sure weoffer the best service on the island. See you next year! Shanyra

St Martin / St...
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Belair Beach Resort Car Rental

Thank you for the great review. The pleasure was ours! We look forward to serving you next year.

ABILENE
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Belair Beach Resort Car Rental

I was amazed at the service given us by the Starlite Car Rental personnel. This excellent service started before our arrival as Shanyra Roosberg patiently answered my questions. When our flight was delayed due to weather, Shanyra went ahead and let our kids have the rental car without any type of payment. I was astounded a car rental company would do this! Starlite will meet you at the airport when you arrive and also when you leave thus saving you the taxi fares. Starlite also allows extra drivers at no additional cost which was great with our group of 13 people.

When you go tell Shanyra "Hi" for me. Tell her Mr. Green sent you, it ought to be worth a discount. You will enjoy her smile and helpful attitude. I was also impressed with Starlite's policy of meeting you at the airport to pick up the car when you are leaving. It surely made for a "no stress" end to our trip. The other Starlite employees I encountered (Nash and Shanyra's dad) were pleasant also. I recommend the use of their services. I would definitely use Star-lite again.