We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

st martin spas

Philadelphia
7 posts
Save Topic
st martin spas

Hello - where can I get a good massage (perhaps ocean front) and fel pampered for an hour or two?

Ontario
Level Contributor
398 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: st martin spas

There are spas in some of the hotels that are good. Where are you staying?

Philadelphia
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: st martin spas

We're staying in Orient Beach - I wanted to go to the spa at La Samana but since we are not staying there, we would need a day pass and they are not selling day passes during the holiday week. what do you recommend?

Ontario
Level Contributor
398 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: st martin spas

There are places that do massage right on Orient Beach. You can get your ocean side massage that way. But if you are looking for a full day pampering, then you will want to go to one of the hotels.

Philadelphia
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: st martin spas

Any hotel spas in particular that would recommend or have heard good things about?

Ontario
Level Contributor
398 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: st martin spas

I have used the spas at both Maho and Great Bay hotels. The one at Maho was wonderful. I would recommend it. However these are both on the Dutch side of the island. I have not tried any on the French side.

nyc
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: st martin spas

How much they charge for a massage on the beach? and where are those places on OB? (first time to SM, I need details please)

Ontario
Level Contributor
398 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: st martin spas

I saw the sign at the Bikini Beach bar that they do massage. However I did not check out the prices. I know that there are other places on orient that do massage because I have read about it on the net but I do not know the names. Sorry.....

When I am on orient I am too busy enjoying the beautiful ocean and people watching to do much else.

Get answers to your questions about St. Maarten-St. Martin