We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hotel Reasonable Price

Level Contributor
19 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Best Hotel Reasonable Price

We need help deciding on a hotel. I have been to St. Martin before but want to try a new hotel - last one was Flamingo time share property. Would love to hear what people think!!! I've read some reviews but would like more info. We are 4 women - 40's - love the beach, dining and shopping!!!!!

Hope you can help!!!!

Any info on Palm Court or Great Bay Hotels would be appreciated! We have friends staying at these hotels.

Brick, NJ
Level Contributor
2 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Hotel Reasonable Price

The Summit Resort is the greatest on the island. It is not a fancy place but the people who run it are great. The Kissing Fish Bar run by Chloe and THierry is the friendliest place on the Island

7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Hotel Reasonable Price

Last december I stayed at the Suntera/Flamingo resort for one week and at La Vista for the other week. I really enjoyed both resorts. La Vista is really quiet but the people were very friendly.

I am going back to St.Martin from 11/28 til 12/5.

When are you going?

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Hotel Reasonable Price

What did you think of the Sunterra Resort? Was it the Flamingo Beach one? I am going there in November. Do you have any tips? Any pics? Thanks, Sandy

Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question