We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
118 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Question

Hey everyone, I wa sjust wondering, I am planning on going on vacation at the end of February, I have been to Cancun and Acapulco before, I am 26 and I am looking to have some fun, I know I am not expecting Turks and Caicos to be a party place, but is there still some nightclubs and bars for the younger crowd. I love to lay at the beach during the day but at night, I would also like to have some activities and I was wondering if it is a hot spot for nightlife.

And if you know of a 4 to 5 star hotel that is just awesome please tell me as I would like to get to know where I could stay. Thanks

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,401 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question

You might get some answers on this if you Post on the Turks and Caicos forum !!!!!!

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
118 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question

lol sorry made a mistake I wanted to know about StMaarten so can u tell me now lol

Ontario
Level Contributor
398 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question

For clubs - check out Greenhouse, Bliss, Bamboo Bernie's, Boo Boo Jams and Cherie's.

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,401 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Question

I've never made a mistake like that - LOL!!!

You've got your answers on the Clubs. You won't find a 5 star on this island. But if you want to be close to the nightlife - you should stay on the Dutch side near Maho or Simpson Bay. That's where most of the clubs are.

Some recommendations: Atrium, Divi, Royal Palm, Royal Islander, Maho Beach Club.

For great beaches, head over to the French side during the day - Orient, Friars, Baie Longue, Baie Rouge... There's about 37 on the island, so you will certainly find one you like.

Beaches at the above resorts are....ok. Divi has the best, the Atrium isi very nice. The others are ok for sun, but not much of a beach.

Get answers to your questions about St. Maarten-St. Martin