We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Full Moon party

Ontario
Level Contributor
398 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Full Moon party

Has anyone every been to the full moon party at Friar's Bay. Is it any good? I will be on the island during the full moon next month and want to check it out.

Rochester ,NY
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Full Moon party

Island girl Did you get any response to your inquiry about the full moon party? A group of us here from upstate N.Y. will be there during it & were wondering about it too?

Terry

OH
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Full Moon party

We attended a Full Moon party 2 years ago durin a trip to SXM. It was tough to find at night as the road goes from paved to gravel to dirt, but once there, we had a great time. Music and partying on the beach, good food. One hint, park carefully so you don't get blocked in....or else you may be there until the bitter end.

Ontario
Level Contributor
398 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Full Moon party

SXMTerry - no I did not get any response but I went anyway in November. It was a lot of fun. There was a huge bonfire on the beach and live music playing. It was a great vibe and I am glad I went. As per the previous post, the parking is horrendous.

Also keep in mind that it is a rasta aprty and there is lots of weed around. If you do not like this then you may want to re-consider going.