We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Divi Little Bay Beach and Racquet Club

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
357 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Divi Little Bay Beach and Racquet Club

Hello everyone! I own at Divi and the reviews on this website have been horrible, has anyone had a positive experience since the property has been renovated? I would like to visit in the future, but maybe I should just keep exchanging into other properties? My husband and I visited the property while on our cruise stop and it seemed OK, but I was not able to see the rooms while on our visit. I know it is a 3 star resor.I hope that the star rating improves. Any other RCI properties that people would recommend in St. Maarten?

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
for St Martin / St Maarten
Level Contributor
4,632 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Divi Little Bay Beach and Racquet Club

I own at the Flamingo and i would highly recommend the Flamingo or the Royal Palm. Diamond resorts took them over from Suntara and are aggressivly improving everything.

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
15,181 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Divi Little Bay Beach and Racquet Club

Texas Sunshine - Divi is our home resort since 1989. It is an excellent property, with three fine restaurants, three pools, three bars, arcade of shops, tennis, watersports, beach and lots more...

here are some very recent reviews:

www.traveltalkonline.com/forums/showflat.php…

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
357 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Divi Little Bay Beach and Racquet Club

Thanks so much for your replies. I (and two girlfriends) have owned our timeshare there since 1995, but we keep exchanging to go to other places. I would like to go back there though.

Are you familiar with upgrading to a different season (gold, silver, platinum), or going from a 1-2 BR, is it worth it? Our week is during hurricane season, and would like to upgrade at least to a gold week.

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
15,181 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Divi Little Bay Beach and Racquet Club

TexasSunshine -

- Please check you Private Messages -

I think the Divi upgrade is too expensive, at least for us. A much better deal is to rent a week thru RCI's retil unit, no membership is needed to use this site and they usually have a good selection of TS on Sint Maarten...

vacationrentals4you.com/rentals/default.asp

5. Re: Divi Little Bay Beach and Racquet Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, October 01, 2009
Get answers to your questions about St Martin / St Maarten