We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

all inclusive?

Level Contributor
555 posts
Save Topic
all inclusive?

Hi I am considering vacation in St Maarten next spring. Are there any great all inclusive's for families, I have 4 children. Also, what side of the island would you recommend for us?

Danville VA
Level Contributor
5 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: all inclusive?

I returned from a visit to Sint Maarten (Dutch side) and found the Sonesta Maho Beach Hotel and great all-inclusive and great for families! I am a travel agent and have been to many hotels but I felt this was the one for Sint Maarten. The location is great. You are close to the airport and planes take off and land all through the day but does not distrub anyone. No flights at night! Do go all-inclusive for a grilled cheese sandwich was $11.50! At the Maho the all-inclusive price was very reasonable!

travel56@hotmail.com

2. Re: all inclusive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:53 am, June 14, 2005
midwest
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: all inclusive?

We would agree that the Sonesta Maho is a GREAT place. It is on the Dutch side. People may try to talk you out of all-inclusive, but it is a great deal. Actually, the resort is inclusive, not all-inclusive now. I think that means you have to tip. There are also a couple of other minor limitations, but it is a great place. We got a great deal through Apple Vacations a couple of years ago.

Get answers to your questions about St. Maarten-St. Martin