We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 Year Stay Saint Martn(French)

5 posts
Save Topic
1 Year Stay Saint Martn(French)

I Have to go Saint Martin for Job purpose thats why i need economical accommodation in Saint martin. Any suggestion please

Edited: 2:36 am, October 20, 2017
13 replies to this topic
New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 Year Stay Saint Martn(French)

Right now your chances are pretty slim on the French side. Do you know anyone there?

5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 Year Stay Saint Martn(French)

i Don't know anyone there. That's the real Problem. If anyone can help i'll be very thankful.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
181 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 Year Stay Saint Martn(French)

Try and contact caribbeanweeks.com jacks and Carlos. Explain your situation and they should be able to point you in the right direction ,even though they rent out timeshares they are long time st marteners .

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
181 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1 Year Stay Saint Martn(French)

Sorry tried to edit my post and didn't work it's Jackie and Carlos and the email is caribbeanweeks@gmail.com or carlos@sintmaartenrentalweeks.com hope this helps

5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 1 Year Stay Saint Martn(French)

Thank you very much.

St Martin / St...
Destination Expert
for St Martin / St Maarten, Philipsburg
Level Contributor
3,213 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 1 Year Stay Saint Martn(French)

do you have a job already? if so, ask your employer. They should be able to advise you.

Right now the island is severely damaged and there are few accommodations. There also is a lot of unemployment so if you actually don't have a job and are just coming to look for work, I suggests you reconsider for now.

Good luck

5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 1 Year Stay Saint Martn(French)

I am Telecom Professional and A telecom project is about to start in Caribbean and my Employer is in Jamaica and i'll be the only person on this island from my company.

St Martin / St...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,213 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 1 Year Stay Saint Martn(French)

do you hold an EU passport? otherwise, you will not be allowed to live in St Martin. and honestly I would double check on any projects starting now. The French side doesn't even have electrical power in many places yet. The island really is a disaster zone right now.

5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: 1 Year Stay Saint Martn(French)

My employer is working on my Work permit and Visa and it will be done within 1month. And Project will start in whole Caribbean and saint martin has very small part of it.

I'll be very thankful to you if you can help me to finding just 1room space in saint martin as i am only the person from my organization and i have to manage all the things myself.

St Martin / St...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,213 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 1 Year Stay Saint Martn(French)

Muhammed, best of luck but , honestly, now it now the time to come to St Martin. People are homeless here after the hurricane

Reply to: 1 Year Stay Saint Martn(French)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about St Martin / St Maarten