We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mago Estate Hotel any comments?

Atlanta, GA
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Mago Estate Hotel any comments?

My huband and I will be staying in the Eden Suite at Mago Estate Hotel in Soufriere. If anyone has advice, suggestions or comments I would appreciate it. If you've stayed at Mago estate please provide your review.

Thank you!

p.s this will be our first trip to St. Lucia

Key West
Level Contributor
21 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mago Estate Hotel any comments?

We came back a week ago. Loved the Mago. See my review. The views are breathtaking, the architecture is unique.

However, if the Eden suite is open to the view, as ours was, and does not have air conditioning, bring your earplugs. I am used to wearing them and considered their use a small price to pay.

Georgia
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mago Estate Hotel any comments?

Did you go already? How would you rate it? Did you find any discounts on the room?

London England
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Mago Estate Hotel any comments?

My wife and I had dinner at Mago back in Oct and had a a look round, The property looked nice good views but Ladera and Anse Chastanet have better.

Dinner was average but what we found rather offish is the sounds that travel up from Town as Mago is just on top of the town you would swear the music and sounds were on property, if you do not mind lots of noise and wear ear plugs all the time fine, for us we like the quiet.

4. Re: Mago Estate Hotel any comments?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, August 20, 2009