We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Churches in Soufriere or surrounding area?

Ponte Vedra, FL
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Churches in Soufriere or surrounding area?

My wife and I are visiting Jade Mountain in June. We were hoping to visit a local church in the area (Protestant preferred but would be OK with Catholic) during the Sunday we will be there.

Our goal is actually to go to church on Sunday morning, have lunch at Ladera, spend time at Sugar Beach, and then get back to Jade Mountain by 5:30pm.

Does anyone know of the churches and service times in the area?

Let me know if you have any recommendations on the logistics involved in making this happen (perhaps land taxi there and water taxi back?)

Soufriere, St. Lucia
Level Contributor
184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Churches in Soufriere or surrounding area?

the historic & charming Grace Anglican Church at Rivière Dorée (Choiseul). St. Lucia's 1st Anglican church built in 1846. An African prince is buried in graveyd across road..

Ponte Vedra, FL
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Churches in Soufriere or surrounding area?

Thanks, what time are Sunday service times?

Soufriere, St. Lucia
Level Contributor
184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Churches in Soufriere or surrounding area?

It starts at 8 am till 10 am

4. Re: Churches in Soufriere or surrounding area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 26, 2015