We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inexpensive Great Restaurants-Must Visit

hot springs, ar
Level Contributor
458 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Inexpensive Great Restaurants-Must Visit

On a tight budget so if you could help give us advice on some great inexpensive places to eat at it would help us! I think we will be eating dinner mostly at our villa, but need suggestions for lunches maybe a couple dinner places & must try dessert places.

Just read about the Chocolate Restaurant-thinking that might be great dessert place, is it??

By the way our villa is in Anse La Raye, so anywhere between there & Soufrierre area I'm thinking is where we will be spending our time.

Thanks

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
416 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inexpensive Great Restaurants-Must Visit

Do you mean Boucan Restaurant at Hotel Chocolat? It is not a Dessert place, but a very expensive restaurant where every course contains chocolate! We did a trip as the run a couple of excursions one is Tree to Bean & the other Bean to Bar, both great if you like chocolate but both quite expensive.

We also had lunch in the restaurant, & although it was ok it highlghted to me that chocolate really doesn't belong in every course although the white chocolate salad dressing was amazing!

Can't be too much help with reasonably priced places to eat in that area as we usually stay in Rodney Bay, but if it's any help I would suggest you go to the local restaurants rather than the ones aimed at the tourist market. We have eaten in various ones around the island & they are generally excellent. In fact we have never had a bad experience yet! Great food & really tasty & cheap! On our last visit in November we went with 2 local friends, we had 2 beef dishes, 2 Creole prawns all the accompaniments & several rounds of local fruit juices, & the bill was just under $20 including a tip!!

Have a great trip!

2. Re: Inexpensive Great Restaurants-Must Visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 11, 2015