We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cigars around Soufriere/Vieux Fort?

Which Soufriere hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
East Coast, US
Level Contributor
59 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Cigars around Soufriere/Vieux Fort?

My wife and I will be splitting time at Ladera and Anse Chastanet in the next couple of weeks, and we'd like to enjoy a few cigars. Does anyone know if these hotels have a gift shop with cigars available, or if not, might we be able to get some quality stogies when we stop for provisions on the way from UVF?

East Coast, US
Level Contributor
59 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cigars around Soufriere/Vieux Fort?

Anyone have any info here?

Guildford
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cigars around Soufriere/Vieux Fort?

We chartered a boat one day last week and went to Marigot Bay where I noticed a gift shop with a walk in humidor. I guess catering for all the big private boats coming in. Otherwise I seem to remember cigars on sale in one of the bars at Sugar Beach. Good luck.

Vieux Fort, St...
Level Contributor
1,211 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Cigars around Soufriere/Vieux Fort?

There is small shop on soufriere waterfront in the historic parade by the jetty selling wide selection of cuban cigars, at good prices. They are genuine cuban, and imported regularly....their number is (758) 719 6664 .

East Coast, US
Level Contributor
59 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cigars around Soufriere/Vieux Fort?

Thanks, folks! That's most helpful.

5. Re: Cigars around Soufriere/Vieux Fort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, November 09, 2014