We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Ladera Resort Thread

Which Soufriere hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
527 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
The Ladera Resort Thread

Hey everyone, awhile now since I've been on here but some very exciting news as my wife and I will be returning to Ladera Resort for our 5 year anniversary. Since my last detailed reviews on Ladera, I've gotten into aerial photography and videography and will be utilizing that on our next visit. I'll keep this thread updated with everything I can about Ladera. Will try to make it a all-in-one type deal. Cheers!

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,408 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Ladera Resort Thread

Hi Thai M

I remember you from before! Orlando has left ladeira and now runs his own restaurant. Re the video. Do you have a copter and GoPro?

Edited: 1:35 pm, August 20, 2013
Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
527 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Ladera Resort Thread

I have a Hexacopter with gimbal and GoPro 3 Black. Here's one I've recently put together with aerials mixed in.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlrvGUv9EaA&hd=1

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,408 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Ladera Resort Thread

Thanks. I will check that out!

4. Re: The Ladera Resort Thread

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, August 22, 2014