We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

does anyone have photographs of stonefield or ladera??

New Forest National...
Level Contributor
21 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
does anyone have photographs of stonefield or ladera??

The websites show some spectacular photos, but I was hoping to see some photos of the inside of some villas and the views. If anyone wants to share can you email the to chestybushcrusher@yahoo.com ?

THANKS!

Tuscaloosa, AL
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: does anyone have photographs of stonefield or ladera??

I don't have any myself but if you search for them on the internet it will bring up different websites with pictures. Try the virtual tours. They usually show the rooms. You can click on virtual tour on tripadvisor for each individual hotel and see their rooms. Hope this helps!

Fairport, New York
Level Contributor
825 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: does anyone have photographs of stonefield or ladera??

interesting e-mail address. i have photos of stonefield from 11/04. the website is real as far as the pictures on it. i will try to get mine scanned and off to you as soon as possible.

New Forest National...
Level Contributor
21 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: does anyone have photographs of stonefield or ladera??

Thanks for that! I really wanna see what it is like from a real person's point of veiw. They double booked us for our wedding and honeymoon so now we are staying three different villas while we are there!!

New Forest National...
Level Contributor
21 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: does anyone have photographs of stonefield or ladera??

iig, what villa were you guys in? thanks for the photos by the way!

Fairport, New York
Level Contributor
825 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: does anyone have photographs of stonefield or ladera??

we were in rain tree. they have 4 with plunge pools and of those 4 fragapani would be the most private. of the villas w/out plunge pools jacaranda would be the most private