We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jade mountain/AC

England, United...
Level Contributor
196 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Jade mountain/AC

We are staying all inclusive at AC can we use the gym at the sister hotel Jade?

essex
Level Contributor
499 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jade mountain/AC

I'm almost certain that u can, we was shown it when we stayed there and was given the free jade mountain tour . I remember the guide saying you could use it. Take a tour of the rooms, get some great photos ! Enjoy

England, United...
Level Contributor
196 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jade mountain/AC

We are all inclusive at AC can we take advantage of this at Jade?

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,448 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jade mountain/AC

I dont think you can Jade Mountain club restauant I think is for Jade guests. I think you can pay to eat there I might be wrong though.

England
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,448 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jade mountain/AC

I note that you have stayed at Jalousie in the past. It will be interesting to hear your comparisons on service at Anse C v Jalousie....

essex
Level Contributor
499 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jade mountain/AC

No u can't. Our guide recommended that evening dinner is usually well booked. Advised us to call and he would c if they fit in for lunch. Obviously u would have to pay

essex
Level Contributor
499 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jade mountain/AC

No u can't. Our guide recommended that evening dinner is usually well booked. Advised us to call and he would c if they fit in for lunch. Obviously u would have to pay .

Service is just as good, if not better, always eager to please.

And I prefer AC ' s afternoon teas , scones win hands down !

7. Re: Jade mountain/AC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 13, 2013