We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Soufriere Meet

Which Soufriere hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rugby
Level Contributor
132 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Soufriere Meet

Hi, I am coming to Soufriere for 2 weeks in April . I would love to meet up with TA people .

I lived in Soufriere for 4 years so it will be a great trip.

I will be staying with a friend who owns a hotel- Lucky me !

If anyone is interested in getting together please let me know.

Can't wait.

Julie

Toronto
Level Contributor
5,119 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Soufriere Meet

StLuciaDebs owns the souvenir shop in town - opposite the square on the south side at the west end. Nice lady - very personable - stop in and say Hi!

Soufriere, St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,900 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Soufriere Meet

Bon jou Julie, come visit Sevoigne. Bless up! Paul

Rugby
Level Contributor
132 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Soufriere Meet

Looking forward to the trip !

What or where is Sevoigne ?

Toronto
Level Contributor
5,119 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Soufriere Meet

Sevoigne is Creole for Anse l'Ivrogne - a small bay and isolated beach just south of Gros Piton. Congoman offers an immersion experience of sorts that many people enjoy. He picks you up in Soufriere and takes you there for a day long tour including an authentic coal pot lunch.

Soufriere, St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,900 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Soufriere Meet

Eh-eh, Julie, all the more reason to leave some footprints in a new-2-u spot in St. Lucia! What were you up to for 4 years in Soufriere?

St. Lucia's most beautiful beach Anse l'Ivrogne (pronounced Sevoigne in Kweyol) is located within The Pitons World Heritage Site at the SW foot of the Gros Piton.

Our full-day total immersion Castaway Tour is unique in St. Lucia and the Caribbean. This is more a real life experience than an organized tour. At Sevoigne each day is different depending on Jah plan.

Snorkel, swim, hike, farm tour, horseback rides, Carib Museum tour, visit local artisans or just relax under our grass-roofed shelters and enjoy St. Lucia's only authentic & organic Carib Beach BBQ Feast (with fresh-harvested fruits & vegetables from our Zion Lion Farm AND an open kitchen to watch your meal prepared).

For more information please check out www.tributetothelion.blogspot.com, TripAdvisor reviews for Zion Lion Farm AND my/Congomon's TripAdvisor posts.

We offer our guests private water taxi pick-up & return from Jalousie, Malgretout Beach, Soufriere, Anse Chastenet/Jade Mountain and all points north up to & including Marigot Bay.

Bless up! Paul

Thanks, gdbear65!

Edited: 10:04 pm, March 31, 2012
6. Re: Soufriere Meet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:41 am, June 20, 2013