We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding in Soufriere

London, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Wedding in Soufriere

Hi, We have our wedding in Soufriere (Tamarind House) in April and we are struggling to find leads for the following requirements:

* Hiring a Sound System- Without a DJ so we can play our own music.

*A florist

I would be hugely greatful if anyone could help me.

Kind Regards,

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,459 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding in Soufriere

If you have an IPOD you can bring it with you and the sound system, too. It's not that big for the speaker system to travel with you.

As far as florist, the local florist in Soufriere is Beverley Charlemagne. She makes plenty of bouquets for brides and the biggest decision is local or imported flowers. I like the local or imported flowers. Anyway, Beverley's contact numbers are 1 (758) 459 7569 or 1 (758) 285 1041. ( I took this from a post of Stluciadebs).

Vieux Fort, St...
Level Contributor
1,211 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding in Soufriere

Ask at tamarind house whether they have a set. I can organize something for you if they don't. Are you bringing your own CDs...a memory stick is a good way of bringing your music, as it can play through a laptop. We just get you some speakers.

Beverley is definitely the one for the flowers locally.

Edited: 7:07 pm, February 18, 2012
Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,459 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding in Soufriere

I can definitely say that Beverley makes amazing bouquets. Just beautiful!!

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding in Soufriere

Thank you all so much :-)

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding in Soufriere

St LuciaDebs,

Do you have the address or email for Beverley Charlemange? If so we will arrange to visit her the first day we are there (16th April) Again thank you for this recommendation, I feel so relieved now that I have a contact :)

I think we will look at bringing our sound system and speakers and laptop as this is a very good idea that I had not thought of. If we are not able to do this then we would be very interested in the potential to hire your Speakers from you StLuciaDebs - I have been informed that the villa has a basic stereo, but we plan to have a bit of a dance so an amplifier will be useful to have with us.

Kind Regards,

Charles V

6. Re: Wedding in Soufriere

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 pm, May 31, 2013