We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Chocolat

Which Soufriere hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
37 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Chocolat

I have sent a couple of emails to Hotel Chocolat concerning booking and a couple of general questions, but have not had a response. It has been a week. The other resorts I sent email inquiries responded within a day, usually less. I really like the idea of staying at HC, but am beginning to wonder if this is an indication of their customer service? Anyone else have a problem contacting them?

Toronto
Level Contributor
5,119 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Chocolat

if it's possible to call Hotel Chocolat, I think that would be your best bet.

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
11,548 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Chocolat

I would second giving them a call. Email - while available, is not always the best option, especially for specific questions, etc.

Soufriere, St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
3,852 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Chocolat

Bon jou sjhfromatl,

Hotel Chocolat very busy! Try the Office Manager Janeka at janekasimon.hotelchocolat@candw.lc or the General Managers Judy & Phil at judybuckley.hotelchocolat@candw.lc,philbuckley.hotelchocolat@candw.lc.

Bless up! Paul

Soufriere, St. Lucia
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Chocolat

We do apologies that we haven’t replied to your email and Thank You for bringing this to our attention. However I have checked and unable to find any emails coming from Georgia USA- our Front desk is manned from 7am – 12 midnight local time and we do responded to all email enquires within the same day of receipt. For telephone enquires please call a free phone number 1 800 757 7132 or direct line on ( 1758) 457 1624 for email enquires reservation@hotelchocolat.com we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Judy Buckley

Customer Relations

5. Re: Hotel Chocolat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, December 26, 2012