We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rev II Meal plan JP

High Wycombe...
Level Contributor
31 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Rev II Meal plan JP

Is the breakfast continental on the REV II plan? anyone know exactly what is included??

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,453 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rev II Meal plan JP

It is the full menu breakfast. You can go to their website, click on the Bayside Restaurant and look at the breakfast menu.

High Wycombe...
Level Contributor
31 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rev II Meal plan JP

thankyou x

surrey
Level Contributor
1,966 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rev II Meal plan JP

Breakfast is fantastic - it kept us going all day until dinner. We were on that plan.

Newark, Delaware
Level Contributor
565 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rev II Meal plan JP

Sorry if this is obvious and I am missing it, but what is the Rev II plan? Is that the same as Half Board or MAP- breakfast and dinner?

High Wycombe...
Level Contributor
31 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rev II Meal plan JP

I don't actualy know - the JP menus state MAP or A/I - but our booking for the first week is Rev II, second week we are A/I - it is very confusing, and I dont want to be embarrased!!

So if anyone else can enlighten us??

6. Re: Rev II Meal plan JP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, October 20, 2012