We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ti Kaye Duplex vs. Ocean Front Rooms

Which Soufriere hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston, MA
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ti Kaye Duplex vs. Ocean Front Rooms

My fiancee and I were going to stay at Ti Kaye in ear;ly June, but alas there are no stand alone Ocean Front rooms available. Does anyone know if there is very much privacy at the Ocean View duplexes?

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
261 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ti Kaye Duplex vs. Ocean Front Rooms

The ocean view duplexes are just like the cottages, just two pushed together. There is a privacy wall to separate the two porches, and your entrances are on opposite sides. I would think it would be very private.

I met a couple who were staying in one of the duplexes who were at TI Kaye for 2 weeks, and they loved it because nobody was ever in their adjoining room. So they had just as much privacy as a stand a lone cottage, they were just a bit further up the hill and were paying less for it. :-)

Hope that helps. Good Luck!

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
47 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ti Kaye Duplex vs. Ocean Front Rooms

We were orginally going to stay in one of the duplexes but upgraded to a cottage. However, that is not to say that the glimpses of the duxplex rooms we got made them look any less appealing. They seemed to be the same size, same view, same ammenities, same ammount of privacy, and same decorations. So I would certainly not hesitate to book one- after being there and seeing some of the other places on the island, Ti Kaye is by FAR the nicest at the most affordable price.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Ti Kaye Duplex vs. Ocean Front Rooms

Thank you very much, we are in the midst of making our Ti Kaye arrangements, and are really looking forward to it.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Ti Kaye Duplex vs. Ocean Front Rooms

Thank you very much, we are in the midst of making our Ti Kaye arrangements, and are really looking forward to it.