We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ladera rooms.... which one for the best honeymoon...

South Carolina
6 posts
Save Topic
Ladera rooms.... which one for the best honeymoon...

I have heard about different rooms at Ladera, but what's the bottom line? I want to treat my beautiful bride to the best view and most romantic room that Ladera can provide.

Tell me your opinion, please.

Thanks!

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
261 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ladera rooms.... which one for the best honeymoon...

I had villa G for my honeymoon, it was a 3 bedroom 2 bath villa, it was gorgeous! My only complaint, was my plunge pool (inside) which connected via a mote to my outdoor plunge pool, were on the front of the villa, and didn't overlook the pitons.

But I would have preferred the villa next to us, villa F, it's the one where there are pictures on the website with it's own FULL pool overlooking the Pitons.

Suite H, is a one bedroom deluxe suite that has a nice stone out door plunge pool overlooking the pitons that looked amazing too.

I've heard X is fabulous, the hilltop suite.

Houston
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ladera rooms.... which one for the best honeymoon...

Flystef I saw where you posted that you had som info on The Knot wedding page. How do I get to it to view your report and pics.

Thanks,

Joe

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
261 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ladera rooms.... which one for the best honeymoon...

This is the direct link to my bio on the knot including my Honeymoon review of Ti Kaye, Ladera and St. Lucia along with my photogallery link.

www.theknot.com/co_profileview.htm…