We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ladera dress

Wallingford...
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
ladera dress

What is the dress code for dinner in Dasheen? Could women get away with wearing nice cotton capris or cropped pants? Or are skirts and dresses usually worn?

Leaving next Monday for our honeymoon and just wanted to get an idea of what to pack.

One more question....any idea what the standard 1 bedroom rooms are like? I expect we will not be using our pool as it sounds like these rooms have small, small plunge pools (ok, maybe a sunken tub is more like it) and they do not receive much sun exposure.

Thanks.

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
261 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ladera dress

You can wear either, I saw both when I was there. I generally wore sundresses and skirt, but I saw lots of ladies in nice pants and capri outfits too. I personally just prefer skirts because I find them cooler.

We definately used our plunge pools! Yes one of them was in the shade, but it was warm enough that we enjoyed using it. We also go upgraded to a 3 bdroom 2 bath villa! If it's a special occasion, tell them! We mentioned it was our honeymoon and got ROYALLY upgraded! We got Villa G and it had an indoor and out door pool connected by a mote with a walk bridge over it! :-)