We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

stonfield's best villas

indiana
1 post
Save Topic
stonfield's best villas

I am looking to book my honeymoon at Stonfield Estate sometime very soon and was wondering if anyone that has previously stayed could give me some advise. I am wondering which villa has the best view, location, amenities, etc. Thanks.

Dublin, Ohio
Level Contributor
67 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: stonfield's best villas

We stayed in the Oleander villa 2 weeks ago and were very, very impressed. Beautiful view of both the Petit Piton and the Caribbean from your deck. Plunge pool and hammock both great places to spend a day relaxing. Sunning area with lounge chairs in complete (yes, complete) privacy. Not sure how the insides compare but Oleander has a comfortable sitting area, kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom (with garden shower). We enjoyed our stay at the Stonefield and would easily return if ever in the Soufriere area again. And, don't miss eating at the Mango Tree - great breakfast and dinner in a perfect setting overlooking the water. Very short walk from Oleander up a small hill - easy to run up for drinks while relaxing on your deck...

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,435 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: stonfield's best villas

Jacaranda has exquisite views and is one of those that has a full kitchen, too.

3. Re: stonfield's best villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, August 24, 2009