We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stonefield Bouganvilla Photos?

Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
71 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Stonefield Bouganvilla Photos?

Anyone out there have photos of the Stonefield Bouganvilla? Weleave for St Lucia in 9 days and I haven't seen but 2 photos of this villa anywhere? I know there aremore people out there who have stayed in this villa and maybe justnot posted any of them.

Help me out...I'd appreciate it!

J

Virginia
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stonefield Bouganvilla Photos?

I was just there and I did not see a villa by this name. Maybe they changed the name since you booked your trip?

Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
71 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stonefield Bouganvilla Photos?

No its a 2 bedroom luxury oceanview with a pool and the front desk staff are the one who told me what villa we are booked into. Anyways, I booked our visit thru Serenity Vacations & Tours and our ambassador - John was nice enough to make the 1+ hour drive from Gros Islet to Stonefield to get us some photos of the villa, which was so nice of him!

Unfortunately there was someone staying in the villa so he didn't get to take interior photos. However, it definitely gave me a better idea of views of Pitons and our pool. John also told us that our villa and that of the 3 bedroom villa are the only ones with full size pools.

So I now have some photos of this villa if anyone is interested you can email me directly and I will email them to you.

3. Re: Stonefield Bouganvilla Photos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, September 12, 2009