We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. James Club Morgan Bay

Which Gros Islet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
68 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
St. James Club Morgan Bay

Could someone who has been to this hotel, please tell me if the rooms have hair dryers? Also, do men have to wear long pants to the restaurants for dinner?

Thanks

Lori

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St. James Club Morgan Bay

Hey Lori, stayed in Jan./2014 in a beachfront room 600 block and we had a hairdryer in the bathroom, men only need to wear long pants at the Jarden restaurant the one that you pay $30. xstra for. Men need shoes also in that restaurant. The rooms have no clock.

England, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St. James Club Morgan Bay

Hi Cliff, we are going to st James club 10th March. as you have been recently can you give me an idea

of what the hotel is like, anything we need to prepare for. Basically your pro's and con's. Nick

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St. James Club Morgan Bay

Hey Nick, we found the resort good. not fancy , my wife used bug spray for some small fly things on her legs but I had no problem. we did not tip until the end of our stay giving a few people more , we seen little tipping there and they do not expect it, my wife left her good jewels at home and gave away the stuff she took

to staff has it is expensive there, not much to buy, I always take stuff for ear infection has it saves on a doctor visit, oh a rain coat or umbrella it rains almost everyday most days for only a few minutes. we use clamps to keep our towel on our chairs so we know what chairs our ours.

England, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: St. James Club Morgan Bay

Thanks Cliff, that is a great help. do we need long sleeve tops for the evening, or in march is it still warm at night.

Nick

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: St. James Club Morgan Bay

I think a light sweeter or long sleeve shirt would be a good idea to take.

Sioux Lookout...
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: St. James Club Morgan Bay

How was the weather in January? I am planning a vacation there Jan/2015!

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: St. James Club Morgan Bay

The weather was perfect for us , little clouds floated by all day giving some shade and it was never cold at night. It will burn you pretty quick if you stayed in the sun with no cream on. The wind comes off the land onto the ocean so it comes from behind you and causes a nice breeze but not like places where it comes off the ocean and stirs up the sand. it did rain most days for only a few minutes.

8. Re: St. James Club Morgan Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 27, 2015