We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Email address for GM of St-Lucian by Rex

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
438 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
Email address for GM of St-Lucian by Rex

Hi,

Would anyone have/know the email address to send to the GM of the St-Lucian by Rex resort ? I see he/she posts answers to reviews but it doesn't mention where to reach him/her anywhere ?

Many thanks !

UK
Level Contributor
442 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Email address for GM of St-Lucian by Rex

Hi

just wondering if you got the email address of the actual hotel and not just for the rex resorts as I would like it too.

I'll keep on looking and let you know if I find it and i would appreciate it if you could do the same

Thanks

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
438 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Email address for GM of St-Lucian by Rex

Hi,

No unfortunately i haven't found it yet. Someone messaged me an address but it was a general Rex Resort email and i didn't keep it. I was hoping to get the actual general manager's email so i can write ahead of my trip (Jan 2013).

If i find it i will let you know, please do the same on your end if you don't mind.

Thanks !

UK
Level Contributor
442 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Email address for GM of St-Lucian by Rex

Definitely we are going in may 2013 so I will keep trying

UK
Level Contributor
442 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Email address for GM of St-Lucian by Rex

Definitely we are going in may 2013 so I will keep trying

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
12,514 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Email address for GM of St-Lucian by Rex

If there is something specific you need or want at the resort, you are better off actually calling them direct. Email is a slow, slow tool in the Caribbean (and St. Lucia in particular). Once you speak with someone at the resort, you can ask for email confirmation.

Good luck.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
438 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Email address for GM of St-Lucian by Rex

Thanks for the info Reedprincess !

UK
Level Contributor
442 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Email address for GM of St-Lucian by Rex

Hi

I have at least found the email address for the St Lucian by Rex Resort email address which gets to them direct and not to the London based offices.

It is : rexstlucian@candw.lc or rexslu@candw.lc

their telephone number is: 758 457 3000 or 758 457 28351 and their fax is 758 452 8331

Hope this helps

Thanks

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
438 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Email address for GM of St-Lucian by Rex

Thank you so much Tjai9220113 ! Much appreciated :) I leave in 3 weeks and cannot wait !!

9. Re: Email address for GM of St-Lucian by Rex

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 07, 2014