We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chez Marie apartments, Gros Islet....anyone stayed here?

UK
2 posts
Save Topic
Chez Marie apartments, Gros Islet....anyone stayed here?

Has anyone stayed here and if so what was your opinion on it? I'm staying there in May and would like to know your thoughts.

Many thanks

spain
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Chez Marie apartments, Gros Islet....anyone stayed here?

Did you enjoy it? What were the prices etc?

UK
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Chez Marie apartments, Gros Islet....anyone stayed here?

It was ok. If you don't mind being welcomed by the owner's attitude problem teenage son, being kept awake every night with the steel band across the road practising until 11pm, having a rat living on your balcony, have cockroaches roaming the room, listening to a couple have intercourse in the wasteland behind and having threadbare towels in the bathroom then it's right up your street. However personally I'd rather spend a bit more money and actually enjoy myself and not wish I was at home. Also it's in completely the wrong place....basically you're in the ghetto.

3. Re: Chez Marie apartments, Gros Islet....anyone stayed here?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, August 13, 2009