We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coco Palm or Bay Gardens beach resort and spa

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
441 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Coco Palm or Bay Gardens beach resort and spa

Hi.

Has anyone stayed at coco palms and garden beach resort? Which one is better in your opinion?

Thanks

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Coco Palm or Bay Gardens beach resort and spa

Thank you soo much Steve and everyone who has bothered to reply to my questions!

I think based on doing the sums and actually reading the website and using online converters, it would be probably be best for me to go with Coco Palms.. afterall its seems to be only a stones throw away from the beach...

Thank you soo much for your help!

Do you experts think this would be a great place for a solo female traveller?... ( I have read reviews on the hotel but just wondered what you guys thought)...

Ps I think I may book tomorrow...aaaahhhhh

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
441 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Coco Palm or Bay Gardens beach resort and spa

I definitely agree with you, discoverdworld. We decided on coco palm in the end and loved it there. 5 mins walk if that from the beach and restaurants, shopping, etc a stones throw away. Hope you have a great time. Wish I was still there. :-)

Berkshire
Destination Expert
for Vieux Fort, Gros Islet
Level Contributor
2,152 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Coco Palm or Bay Gardens beach resort and spa

Hi,

CP will be fine. And if you have any concerns about personal security you are better in CP because it is much closer to the nightlife

You will have a great time

STEVE

Portsmouth
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Coco Palm or Bay Gardens beach resort and spa

I have just been looking at these 2 hotels for a family trip in August.

What is driving like in St Lucia? Or would we be better to do organised trips?

Like the look of Coco Palm but can't decide on this hotel or paying a bit more and doing all inclusive?

15. Re: Coco Palm or Bay Gardens beach resort and spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 10, 2014