We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Shuttle ride between resorts - How long?

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
3,134 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals Shuttle ride between resorts - How long?

Hi There - We are staying at the Sandals Grande and I was just wondering how long it takes to get from the grande to the Halycon and the grande to the la toc. Thanks!

UK
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Shuttle ride between resorts - How long?

Halcyon 15 minutes, La Toc 30.

Some of the shuttles are direct to La Toc, they don't stop off at the Halcyon on the way, so this will save a few minutes.

Milford, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,167 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals Shuttle ride between resorts - How long?

Please keep in mind those are "average" times and will vary according to traffic, etc... Getting to La Toc requires going through Castries, a very busy capital city, and the traffic can be bad during "rush hours" and if there are cruise ships in port. I have been in bumper to bumper through Castries and it took closer to 45+ minutes to get to the Grande.

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
3,134 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals Shuttle ride between resorts - How long?

Great! Thanks for the information. I love that they have free shuttles to the other two resorts.

North Dakota
Level Contributor
546 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals Shuttle ride between resorts - How long?

Too Cold -

I agree, we like the free shuttles. It gives you the opportunity to see other resorts, have dinner or enjoy the day there. Then if you like a resort you may decide to stay at that resort next time.!!!

Vancouver
Level Contributor
91 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandals Shuttle ride between resorts - How long?

May I ask what you do with your dress one beach bag when you're in the pool?

Not going to bring my purse or anything but do they give you a locker or courtesy room?

Anywhere to leave something for a while if you have to. Im just coureous.

Thank you.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
91 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sandals Shuttle ride between resorts - How long?

I'm sorry!

Looks like my question is answered right here :)

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g147342-i247-k48897…

Dayton, Ohio...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Sandals Shuttle ride between resorts - How long?

My husband and I just returned from St. Lucia a few hours ago and we stayed at the Sandals Halcyon. We took the shuttle from Halcyon to La Toc one day and it took about 15 minutes. Then, we took the shuttle to the Grande another day and it took 15 minutes. We loved all of the resorts and the shuttle service runs every couple of hours.

Dayton, Ohio...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Sandals Shuttle ride between resorts - How long?

My husband and I just returned from St. Lucia a few hours ago and we stayed at the Sandals Halcyon. We took the shuttle from Halcyon to La Toc one day and it took about 15 minutes. Then, we took the shuttle to the Grande another day and it took 15 minutes. We loved all of the resorts and the shuttle service runs every couple of hours.

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,195 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sandals Shuttle ride between resorts - How long?

We did the same with the shuttles when at the Grande in March. Always a nice feature with Sandals.

IL, nice new picture. We love those sunsets.

10. Re: Sandals Shuttle ride between resorts - How long?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 29, 2012