We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Watered Down Drinks at the SGSL

Belpre, Ohio
Level Contributor
74 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Watered Down Drinks at the SGSL

I have read several posts and comments saying the drinks are all watered down at the Sandals Grande in St Lucia. Is this true for beer as well? I mean, do they literally open it and put water in the beer because that is totally gross, as I tend to be more of a beer drinker rather than liquor and wine.

Hampton, New...
Level Contributor
12 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Watered Down Drinks at the SGSL

Hi Skipper!

I read the same comment that you read about the person who claimed to drink all day and never felt anything. Obviously, there are many possible reasons. First, we all have to realize that some people simply complain. That's what they do! I agree with many people who commented here who said that the ice may have melted and "watered down" their drinks. Hey... it's the caribbean! Ice is going to melt! I would pay more attention to the people who post more positive reviews and comments. If they have any complaints, they are usually very minor and can be simply rectified.

My fiance and I are going to the Sandals Grande St. Lucian in June 2012! very excited!

Bill

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,086 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Watered Down Drinks at the SGSL

You said it right Billin, you will love SGSL. Make sure to let us know what, if any, construction on the water bungalows has been done.

23. Re: Watered Down Drinks at the SGSL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 27, 2012