We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

almond morgan bay rooms

Which Gros Islet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
edmonton, ab
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
almond morgan bay rooms

Hi, my husband and I are leaving at the end of the week for Almond Morgan Bay. We got a standard room but are wondering if upgrading is worth it? Also wondering where the standard rooms are located. I like to be close to the beach.

Thanks, sandi

Toronto
Level Contributor
5,119 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: almond morgan bay rooms

Gardenview? or oceanview? If it is Gardenview you will be fairly close to the beach, but the resort is not very large - the furthest rooms from the beach are a 5 to 10 minute walk.

edmonton, ab
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: almond morgan bay rooms

I think our room is gardenview. I was wondering if the upgraded rooms are larger and nicer and worth the upgrade. And do they offer free upgrades if they have them available.

Toronto
Level Contributor
5,119 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: almond morgan bay rooms

the upgraded rooms are newer and larger but also further from the beach, however they all have oceanviews. We lucked out - though we booked a gardenview we requested an oceanview and a top floor location. Our room was on the top floor of villa 100 which gave us a great view of the ocean and the room had a vaulted ceiling which made it seem much larger. The only problem was the theater was directly in front so we heard the entertainment every night in our room. Thankfully it ended promptly at 10pm.

edmonton, ab
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: almond morgan bay rooms

Has anyone had spa treatments recently at almond morgan bay? Were they any good or should I check out a local spa?

Edited: 1:05 am, March 29, 2011
London, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: almond morgan bay rooms

We are going to the Almond Bay in august. I think we will be allocated a standard room. Does anyone recoomend a block we should request. We would like to be near the pool and restaurants

Bournemouth
Level Contributor
7 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: almond morgan bay rooms

We are booked to atay at AMB eatly November .Thanks for all your helpful comments

I am also interested in spa treatments at AMB.Can you get treatments on the beach?

Also is there laundry facillities ?

On count down now

Val

7. Re: almond morgan bay rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, October 28, 2012