We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire

dublin
Level Contributor
36 posts
Car Hire

HI every1 im jus wondering if you can hire cars here or is it better to do so outside. im looking for a good comfortable soft top or car with a/c pref a top end car..can any1 suggest anything

Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,842 posts
38 reviews
1. Re: Car Hire

Yes you can hire cars in St. Lucia - they drive on the same side as the UK and I would suggest a Suzuki jeep or something similar. I have been to St. Lucia many times and have driven around the island many times - I usually use Cool Breeze and St. Lucia National Car Rental. Both have offices at both airports and have free delivery and drop off.

Sarah

2. Re: Car Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, November 04, 2010