We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Grande St Lucian - Honeymoon 1 bedroom suites

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals Grande St Lucian - Honeymoon 1 bedroom suites

We will be spending our late(delayed) honeymoon and my wife's 50th in this type of suite with Butler service during November. I have searched in vain for a photograph of this type of room can anyone help please.

St. Lucia
Level Contributor
222 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Grande St Lucian - Honeymoon 1 bedroom suites

Hi

The lucian suite are the same as the prime Minsters one bedroom Suites they just have different Views are identical.You will find a photo of a PM Suite on sandals.co.uk but it is not a very good one.The Wife and I have Stayed at the Grande 87 Nights since it opened, So If you need and more info on the resort or St Lucia, Send me a personal Message or Reply to this. Regards Ken

Mentioned in this post
St. Lucia
St. Lucia
Caribbean
Hemel Hempstead...
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals Grande St Lucian - Honeymoon 1 bedroom suites

Hi I'm off to this resort at the end of August and I to have book a Suite.I was also looking for a room photo and i have found some for you to look at.

Go to www.flickr.com and search Sandals room, from there flick through the pages till about page 4 and a guy called Tim Reiser has posted many photos from all different angles. However these photos are more than a year old and I believe that these rooms may have had a face lift since then, well that is according to the Sandals woman on the phone when I was enquiring. Hope this helps. Happy holidays.

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals Grande St Lucian - Honeymoon 1 bedroom suites

Thanks for that ! Unfortunately, Sandals web site seems to concentrate on photos of the rondoval suites

Nevertheless, we are really looking forward to our visit.... Bob

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals Grande St Lucian - Honeymoon 1 bedroom suites

Hi Gaz on tour

Thanks for that info.....found the photos you referred to....much obliged .. Bob

Hemel Hempstead...
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandals Grande St Lucian - Honeymoon 1 bedroom suites

Na bother Bob, glad to have been able to help,its a lovely room,We booked this room mainly so that we could have the butler service, got a great deal a month or so ago when sandals were heavily discounting,hope you were able to get the same deal.Its a shame that sandals don't show some pictures of all there room types, makes the whole booking thing a bit hit and miss. Oh and by the way I'm from Kilmarnock, but have settled down south due to job obligations.Well once again I hope you and your wife have a lovely time in November. I will write a wee review on our return in early September.

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sandals Grande St Lucian - Honeymoon 1 bedroom suites

Thanks, I will look forward to your review...any chance of some up to date photos of the room ? Bob

7. Re: Sandals Grande St Lucian - Honeymoon 1 bedroom suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, October 21, 2009