We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone going to Sandals Grande in May 13th 2009 week?

Which Gros Islet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Richmond VA
2 posts
Save Topic
Anyone going to Sandals Grande in May 13th 2009 week?

Although it seems the resort is always full no matter what time of the year, Im hoping it wont be too crazy in May. Anyone know? We have butler service and I understand they hold sun chairs at the pool but is that true even when they are full to capacity?

FIFE, SCOTLAND
Level Contributor
49 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone going to Sandals Grande in May 13th 2009 week?

We go every May and although the Resort is full, it never seems so. Butlers always reserve your sun chairs for you, wherever you wish!

UK
Level Contributor
28 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone going to Sandals Grande in May 13th 2009 week?

We are going from 3rd May 2009 - 17 so may see you there.. We have not been before so I dont know how busy it will be. I know I will enjoy it whatever as it looks like an amazing island!

Hope you have a nice time, Im sire you will, Lisa

3. Re: Anyone going to Sandals Grande in May 13th 2009 week?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, October 19, 2009