We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grande St.Lucia Room pIcs

Which Gros Islet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
54 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Grande St.Lucia Room pIcs

I am going to the Grande St.Lucia on March 1/09 , was wandering what the rooms look like and the viev. If anyone has pics, would appreciate it seeing them, We booked Honeymoon Grande Luxury Oceanfront. Thanks Angel

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Grande St.Lucia Room pIcs

No pictures of the room since we stayed at the Regency. Do have a bunch of pictures of the grounds

…photobucket.com/albums/…

guest password = garthvh

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
54 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grande St.Lucia Room pIcs

Thank you so much for sharing your pics with me.. The resort looks gorgeous.. Thanks again Angel

South Central PA
Level Contributor
131 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grande St.Lucia Room pIcs

Will be there in 2 weeks today! Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Tell City
Level Contributor
4,260 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Grande St.Lucia Room pIcs

Well to add to the excitement of any one who's going, I have to tell ya, of all the places we have been we truly enjoyed this resort very much & put it in the top five of all resorts we have been to & it is by far the best Sandals property imo & the fact that it was a Hyatt {which is always a good thing} combined with that Sandals touch is a Plus plus :-}

5. Re: Grande St.Lucia Room pIcs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, October 15, 2009