We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Almond smugglers cove

Which Gros Islet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Netherlands
9 posts
Save Topic
Almond smugglers cove

Hello there....

We (2 adults 2 children) are going to ASC in july.

By then it should be ready with working.

Have anybody some pictures of the new ASC?

We are going to wedding there.

We are from the netherlands by the way, so my english is not so well, sorry!

Mariel

lincolnshire
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Almond smugglers cove

my husband and another couple are going tomorrow Sunday 11 March so when we return in two weeks I'll let you know what its like.

Netherlands
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Almond smugglers cove

Hello Rambo12

we wish you a nice holiday, and thank you for your reply, I'm looking out for you next mail.thank you

Mariel

UK
Level Contributor
15 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Almond smugglers cove

We are also going here in May and hear it is not rwady for guests yet- please do post a review when you get back!!

Many Thanks

Claire

New York
Level Contributor
183 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Almond smugglers cove

I am thinking about returning and would be interested in the feeback and pictures.

sonoma, california
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Almond smugglers cove

Just got back from almond smugglers on the 24 of march. I didnt take pictures but I can assure you that the wedding gazebo sits on a small cliff overlooking a pretty bay. The sunsets are especially beeautiful so if its an evening wedding you will be doubly happy. Alot of vitamin B is supposed to help with the biting mosquitos if you dont want to smell like insectaside in you wedding dress. none of the problems their haveing have to do with the veiws there. If you go to a feed supply store there is spray called "larrys" it is a concentrated all natural fly repellant for horses that smells fresh and still repels bugs.. It must be diluted 30percent for the island. The resort is a good place for a large group, like a wedding party. Have fun andfeeel free to contact me for any other questions. kWheres the reception? imjmiller@sbcglobal.net

6. Re: Almond smugglers cove

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, August 27, 2009