We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals La Toc WeddingMood Credit

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
9 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals La Toc WeddingMood Credit

Hello,

We will be celebrating our weddingmoon at Sandal's La Toc this July. We qualify for the $500 wedding credit and the $500 honeymoon credit. Does anyone have any advice on how to spend the honeymoon credit? We are going to put as much towards the wedding fees as possible, but how do you recommend spending the rest?

Also, have any of you tried the Romantic Catamaran Ride? Thanks in advance!

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
358 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals La Toc WeddingMood Credit

Haven't done it ourselves, but I always read about how awesome the dinners on the beach are... I can't justify paying for it when there are always so many great restaurants to choose from, but if I had a credit, it'd be high on my list!

We haven't done the sunset cruise in St. Lucia, but have in Jamaica, and it was a lot of fun. You meet a lot of great people and it's a chance to see the coast.

Congrats! I'm also a Sandals bride and wouldn't have changed a thing! Our day was perfect!

2. Re: Sandals La Toc WeddingMood Credit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 02, 2015