We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi info...

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
358 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
taxi info...

We are staying at La Toc and want to visit Pigeon Island. We would like to get to The Grande in time to tour the property a bit, have some breakfast, and put up our things at the spa before heading over to Pigeon Island as close to its opening (9am?) as we can. The first shuttle to SGSL doesn't leave until 10am. We'd like time to have lunch, swim and enjoy SGSL after time at Pigeon Island before heading back to La Toc for dinner. For this reason, we're considering the taxi to take us over in the earlier morning so we have time to fit everything in...

Anyone have an approximate guess on cost? Or have a company you'd recommend?

Thanks!

United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,162 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi info...

I knew I had asked this before, and gotten an answer. I can't find my note though, so it took me forever to find, lol!

From Reedprincess "Between the Grande and La Toc will be about $35US one way for up to 3 passengers. "

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
358 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi info...

Awesome, thanks BSB!

3. Re: taxi info...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 19, 2015