We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Lucia Sandals

Seattle
1 post
Save Topic
St Lucia Sandals

I am so excited to go to St Lucia and stay at Sandals Regency St Lucia in July. In preparing for our trip I thought that I may ask you that have been for help. My fiancée and I are quite active, but we do enjoy relaxing as well. We are looking to have a relaxed vacation, but have some fun at the same time. We are in our late 20's and we enjoy a cocktail but are by no means partiers.

In all three of the Sandals Resorts and the city of St Lucia:

1.) What is the one activity that is worth doing?

2.) Best meal you had there, where was it at?

3.) Most romantic meal had there?

4.) What is the best pool for a nice day or relaxing?

5.) Best spa, and best service?

6.) What is advice you wish you had before your vacation?

7.) What would you have brought with that you did not?

Thank you for all of your help! I am so excited for our honeymoon and know that it will be a fantastic no matter what. I do however appreciate your help in advance.

Thank you!

Knoxville
Level Contributor
107 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St Lucia Sandals

CarMil,

Stayed at Regency and was married there April of this year.

1. Too many great ones to pick just one. Loved SCUBA though if you are into SCUBA. If not certified already then pass on it.

2. Beach BBQ at the Regency on Monday nights

3. Armandos. Ambiance was great. Food was good.

4. Best pool was up on the cliffs. Sunset pool. Quiet and awesome views. Especially at sunset each night.

5. We hit the spa at the Regency. Great stuff. Couples massage was great!

6. Don't listen to the negative reviews on this website and get nervous before your trip.

7. A good book to forget about everything. I brought work related books to read. Kinda sucked.

ENJOY!!!

PA
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: St Lucia Sandals

We stayed at the Regency March 1st to 8th 2006.

Activity worth doing..... go over to the Grand and enjoy their water sports! We are SCUBA people and on a day off from diving went over there. The tubing, and sailing were AWESOME!

Best meals for us were Armando's although the only restaurant at the Regency we weren't crazy about was LaToc and that was because it was enclosed and could have been any nice restaurant in any city in the world. It totally looses that isand flair.

Most romantic meal..... For us it's what you make of it. Ours were all romantic!

At sunset you must go up on the bluffs! beautiful and peaceful!

If your looking for noise and fun and games it's gotta be the main pool.

Didn't do the spa thing.

Advise we wish we had???? Remember we are on their island and we need to move at their pace. Everyone is helpful and very very pleasant but at their own pace. We had to remember to be patient on a few occasions . It's not downtown Philly where your get what you want when you want it, snap snap. They just don't understand "what's the hurry?" So relax and enjoy, they really do want to do all they can to make your stay perfect!

I did take the advise to bring lots of sunscreen... it's pretty pricy in the gift shop.

Any other questions or if you'd like to see some GREAT photos let me know.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: St Lucia Sandals

I will not respond to all. We stayed at the Grand in a lagoon room. The pool off of the rooms is very relaxing and quiet. That is a great room. Restaurant: Not included obviously but the Chart House Restaurant on the island is on the water and is a wonderfully romantic spot. The food was really good. The one thing I wished we had brought was dramamine. We flew into the big airport. Any of the Sandals resorts are at least an hour drive on the bus. If you get motion sickness at all, you will feel it here. Everyone did.

4. Re: St Lucia Sandals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, August 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Castries