We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green Parrot

alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
782 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Green Parrot

Does anyone know what happened to the Green Parrot Inn? Is it operating under a different name?

Soufriere, St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
4,097 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Green Parrot

Bon jou coldinalberta,

Still there & open on the Morne Fortune above Castries.

Call 758 452 3399...

Bless up! Paul

alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
782 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Green Parrot

I looked at a couple of old travel books and back in the early 90's they were recommended. I can't seem to find a thing about them now. Has anyone stayed there lately?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
82 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Green Parrot

I stayed there in the 90's, it was a great location, rooms a little tired but acceptable. The self acclamation for the Restaurant however was not founded

Soufriere, St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
4,097 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Green Parrot

Eh-eh kevinbenton, the Green Parrot has changed alot since then... come for another visit and have a look.

Bless up! Paul

Edited: 7:29 am, November 22, 2013
Soufriere, St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
4,097 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Green Parrot

Bon jou tout moun,

The Green Parrot Inn, Bar & Restaurant is one of the first, and remains one of the few "Tourism Developments" created, owned and managed by St. Lucians.

tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotos-g147343-d1510…

And Chef Harry was, is and will always be... the legendary Chef Harry.

thevoiceslu.com/local_news/2013/april/20_04_…

Blessings! Paul

alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
782 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Green Parrot

Some how I missed the replies after my post in April. We have booked at another hotel. It looks awesome from the photo. We will be sure to go for lunch during our stay and check it out.

London, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Green Parrot

I woulkd like to know is the Green Parrott still there, can we still book to stay there, and does Chef Harry still run and own it, My friend has just come back from St Lucia ( she has family there ) said its closed but i am getting many mixed messages from this site. I love this hote, yes its not a posh all inc but we have stayed here many times and adore it cos its really what t lucia is all about in History, please let me know the answers as we need to book soon Thanks

Soufriere, St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
4,097 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Green Parrot

Bon jou JacquietoIan64,

Underwent renovations couple years ago, am thinking Green Parrot still open...

Although landline phone number - 758 452 3399 - not connecting.

Chef Harry is still there. Celebrated his 77th B-day last April... thevoiceslu.com/local_news/2013/april/20_04_…

Bless up! Paul

9. Re: Green Parrot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 20, 2014