We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dana Sporting Goods

Atlanta, Georgia
2 posts
Save Topic
Dana Sporting Goods

In the 80's, I visited a sporting goods store in Castries. I trying to locate the owner. His name is Dana. I lost track of him and don't know if he went out of business. Can you help? I am currently planning a trip to the Caribbean for the summer, and St. Lucia is #one on the list.

Thanks...

Mentioned in this post
Castries
Castries
St. Lucia
Caribbean
Caribbean
North America
St. Lucia
St. Lucia
Caribbean
St. Lucia
Level Contributor
43 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dana Sporting Goods

hi carnideb

dana closed down long ago,tried his hand at plumbing for a while and then,10 years ago?,went back to Trinidad.

However i saw his son in St Lucia well grown up just a few months ago.

I think hes working here or maybe he was just visiting.Don't know if i can track him down.

Mentioned in this post
Trinidad
Trinidad
Trinidad and Tobago
St. Lucia
St. Lucia
Caribbean
2. Re: Dana Sporting Goods

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, April 12, 2014