We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Joy's Tour

Chappaqua, NY
Level Contributor
99 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Joy's Tour

I'll be down in St. Lucia in December, and have heard alot about Joy's tour. Can someone please give me like a rundown of the tour, along with prices, and how far in advance to book. Also, do you need to pay with cash, or are there other methods of payment?

Thanks alot!

~Woobin

UK
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Joy's Tour

Hey, dont know where youre staying, but we were at almond morgan and joy sits under the almond tree on the beach, or his nephew PC does.

We did the tour last monday, um, that was the 8th may, DO it, it was absolutely fantastic. We were taken out by a guy called Sea Rabbit, ask for him if you can.

We paid 75$ and tipped Rabbit $20. We left about 9ish and were brought back 2.5 hours after everyone else, at about half six a qtr to 7.

You see everything, pitons, volcanoes, snorkelling, marigot bay, (husband serenaded Mick Jagger - glad we werent arrested) turtles, had lunch that Joys mama cooked, simple but lovely. We have photos but as we just got back saturday havent done anything with them yet.

Email our private address and husband will get round to sending some, but seriously, do this trip, remind me when you email me and i might even have Joys number somewhere.

darrylandrachel@hotmail.co.uk

The other people who used Joys loved it but try and get Rabbit if you can, he puts himself into this 300% and wants to give you a good time.

2. Re: Joy's Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:21 am, August 12, 2009