We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Transfer Sandals

Hartford...
Level Contributor
39 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Private Transfer Sandals

How do I do a private transfer to Sandals La Toc? Can I book it directly through a company or do I have to book it through Sandals?

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
12,026 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Transfer Sandals

Either way. You can book through Sandals - it is on their website right under tours. It is more expensive than booking a private transfer through an independent company. Sandals private transfer is $125US, I think and a private VIP transfer through Serenity TVL is $95-$100, or thereabouts. Serenity will have waer, beer and rum punch, do photo stops along the way, includes a snack stop (at last read they did anyways), etc. Very nice transfer.

Other companies are around the same price and include pretty much the same services - Ben's West Coast Jeep, Christopher Taxi, etc. Set taxi price is $80US one way.

Hope that helps!

UK
Level Contributor
394 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Transfer Sandals

Just got back and we used Serenity for our transfer to The Body Holiday. Great drive and excellet vehicles. We managed not to feel sick at all and put that down to the careful steady drive. Really nice driver, very profesional but full of lots of local info. Also used them to take us for a mornings zip wiring. There were 4 of us and cost wise this worked well.

3. Re: Private Transfer Sandals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:28 am, September 16, 2012
4. Re: Private Transfer Sandals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, August 21, 2013