We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Land & Sea Adventure

Lancaster...
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sandals Land & Sea Adventure

We are thinking of booking a tour for all of our guests who are attending our wedding which is very minimal but Im wondering if anyone with experience knows if this would be suitable for my grandmother. She is young for her age but I dont want her to tire from walking either. Originally wanted to choose the Soufriere Adventure Cruise but they dont operate that on a day that works for all our guests. Any input would be helpful. Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Soufriere
Soufriere
St. Lucia
St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
13,430 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Land & Sea Adventure

After reading the description, I would venture to guess she would be OK. Only you and she know her fitness level though. the volcano does entail some walking and a lot of steps, she could just wait at the departure point where there are some crafts and such - she would still get great views of the volcano, but not the info on the tour part. Morne Courbaril is fairly flat, the walking part of the tour shouldn't be strenuous either.

I would imagine she would be alright.

Enjoy.

2. Re: Sandals Land & Sea Adventure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 22, 2013