We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

villa beach cottages

Birmingham
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
villa beach cottages

Can anyone give me information on villa beach cottages st lucia?

South Central PA...
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: villa beach cottages

West-,

We just returned from St. Lucia (2 couples). We rented a fantastic 3 bedroom home, the "Great House", overlooking Marigot Bay. All four of us had a fantastic time. We rented it from oasismarigot.com on the internet. They also have villas and the couples that we met on the trip that stayed there had a great time also.

If you have any specific questions, I'll try to answer them.

Castries, St.Lucia
Level Contributor
508 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: villa beach cottages

I think you mean the Villa Beach hotel. Its right on the beach a few miles north of the Castries airport, fairly new, looks good from the road. Within easy walking distance (along a hectic road) to a small shopping mall. From what I have heard its very nice. I think they have a web page?

PS Its nowhere near Marigot.

lincoln park, mi
Level Contributor
911 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: villa beach cottages

Johnk

One of the Oasis Marigot's accomodations is called the Great House. Check out the website.

lincoln park, mi
Level Contributor
911 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: villa beach cottages

Johnk

One of Oasis Marigot's accomodations is called the Great House.

Virginia beach...
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: villa beach cottages

I rented a beach villa last November - "Saman House" - up at the northern part of the island. 10 minute drive to Rodney Bay, beautiful pool, tennis courts, cook and housekeeper. Fantastic views overlooking Pigeon Island. I found it at hotcarib.com. Only drawback - which is true anywhere on the island, from what I can gather - is the little bugs that you can't see but that bite like crazy!!! We were across the road from Club St. Lucia, which looked horrible. However the "club" didn't bother us as we were insulated by 2 acres of beautiful gardens on one side, and the Caribbean on the other. Each morning we had breakfast on the terrace overlooking the sea, and most nights dinner as well. We saved a lot on food and drinks, and with our view of the ocean and the gardens we didn't really want to leave the villa very often. Plus there was a little cove 5 minutes away that had good snorkeling. I think for 2 couples or a family, renting a villa makes more sense econmically.

Seattle, WA
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: villa beach cottages

I have not stayed at the Villa Beach Cottages but will be staying there in May. I can tell you that my wedding planner highly recommended them and they are VERY helpful when I ask them questions. The reviews I have read have all been quite nice and it is rather inexpensive for being right on the beach!

Florida
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: villa beach cottages

My mother-in-law has stayed there for many years. She loves it! We have been there too... If you want a low key, small property -- It's the place for you. You will feel at home!