We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where in St Lucia is best for photos to be taken for my...

England, United...
Level Contributor
196 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Where in St Lucia is best for photos to be taken for my...

Hi getting married in Almond Morgan Bay....next Feb..I wondered where is the most beautiful place where I could have some photos taken in my wedding GEAR?

Thanks all.......can't wait...

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
87 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where in St Lucia is best for photos to be taken for my...

Heya,

You are one lucky lady!!! Congratulations! I can think of fewer places on the planet nicer than St. Lucia to get married!

I guess the answer to your question is really going to depend on your preferences and what your access will be based on your attire, transport, etc.

There are so many lovely & picturesque places on the island... botanical gardens, Marigot bay, Pitons, beaches, etc. I can't remember exactly where your resort is, but I think it is in Castries proper... consider the time that it would take to get to any variety of these places (not sure if you've been there before, but traveling across island is slow due to huge hills, curves, road conditions), and check also with the wedding planning staff at the hotel - I'm sure they have plenty of reasonable suggestions. Wish I had more specific info for you.

Have a wonderful time & best of luck!

England, United...
Level Contributor
196 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where in St Lucia is best for photos to be taken for my...

Oh, thankyou so much........can't wait....so looking forward to it....

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where in St Lucia is best for photos to be taken for my...

try Pidgeon Island - very beautiful

Kansas
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where in St Lucia is best for photos to be taken for my...

Hi!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

We were married in St Lucia in January. We couldnt have asked for a more perfect place to be married.

You will have a beautiful wedding!

Check out this site: www.karaymedia.com.

This is our photographers website.

Some of the photos were taken at resorts, but there are other photos such as at Pigeon Island, beach, waterfall, just to give you an idea of just a few of your options! Whatever you decide, it will be gorgeous!