We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ughhh!!! Just hoping this Ti Kaye cottage really DOES have...

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
277 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ughhh!!! Just hoping this Ti Kaye cottage really DOES have...

Hi everyone, we just booked cottage C "Cale" at Ti Kaye as part of the Petit Honeymoon package and I was wondering what anyone could tell me about it, this exact cottage.

I'm somewhat concerned now that something is wrong as I viewed someone elses post from 2003 and the EXACT Chalet cottage at the time, he stated, did NOT have a plunge pool...

So did they get something wrong perhaps? Or maybe its been added since his visit?? I even emailed him directly and he answered me with the same way.

I would sure like to know from someone who can tell me about this cottage. Maybe you were nearby.

Was really hoping for the stone lined pool where it look like it hangs off the cliff and directly over the ocean. ;o(

I keep thinking the other will look too much like a regular pool but maybe thats not the case. Perhaps someone has a pic they can post of one.

Of course, we really wanted the round pool, not the square one but I guess it doesn't matter much. I am just more worried about the pool actually facing outwards to the ocean.

Originally we asked for "N" but that appears to have been already spoken for.

I know sounds silly, but just want things to be as perfect as possible view wise. Maybe someone has a pic of the pool in cottage number C Chale.

If so any feedback at all would be most appreciated!

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
277 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: Ughhh!!! Just hoping this Ti Kaye cottage really DOES have...

Oh Flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot thank you enough!!

Those are EXACTLY what I was looking for.

What a great researcher you are!!!!

You have no idea how much I appreciate this...

Chicago Burbs, IL
Destination Expert
for Soufriere
Level Contributor
3,340 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Ughhh!!! Just hoping this Ti Kaye cottage really DOES have...

I'm reposting this, if you missed it on the other page. The main plunge pool pic. is on page 5 not page 3, but be sure to check out the view you'll have from C on the other pages. I just love the picture of relaxing in the hammock on deck.

Just trying to tease you along a bit, LOL, you lucky girl you!!!...;-)

Start here,

pbase.com/elfandbeardancing/image/49601956

Then navigate thru the 7 pages of pics of Ti Kaye from the click on at top of page

"Ti Kaye Village - Anse Cochon

(I think it's page 5 has the main pic of the plunge pool) but check them all out they are beautiful!!!

Enjoy!!!

Chicago Burbs, IL
Destination Expert
for Soufriere
Level Contributor
3,340 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Ughhh!!! Just hoping this Ti Kaye cottage really DOES have...

Ooops, you posted before I did again.

No problem, I have been researching for myself also ;-)

Funny thing is... I love the picture on Pbase, and just put in a search for Ti Kaye St.Lucia. You don't know how surprised I was when the pictures of Chale were the first to come up!

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
277 posts
1 review
Save Reply
24. Re: Ughhh!!! Just hoping this Ti Kaye cottage really DOES have...

Hi Flowers,

Oh I know, how ironic is that!!

I had tried repeatadly to do a searh for it on the web and kept coming up blank.

Yes I figured out that I had to the main link to view the whole album...glad I noticed it....but you are sooo right, it does appear we have a winner!

These pics I found too in general for the Ti Kaye Resort and St Lucia island, all 261 of them, to be exact, were wonderful too.

Have a look. Only hope mine come out half that good!!

community.webshots.com/slideshow…

Chicago Burbs, IL
Destination Expert
for Soufriere
Level Contributor
3,340 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: Ughhh!!! Just hoping this Ti Kaye cottage really DOES have...

Hi tvldeals, yes, those are wonderful pictures. That couples, pictures are where I found those square plunge pool pictures. They also, have the first good pictures I have ever seen posted of the restaurant Coal Pot in Castries.

I have about 500 pics. of St.Lucia, just, don't have the patience to get them up on a web site.

We took pictures of Ti Kaye from the water, going ... to be 5 years ago this June, when they were building it. You wouldn't believe, how different the place looks now. There were hardly any trees or foliage where the cottages stand, it looked like a barren hillside with cute, white little cottages and red roofs. It's amazing to see how much it's grown.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
277 posts
1 review
Save Reply
26. Re: Ughhh!!! Just hoping this Ti Kaye cottage really DOES have...

I can imagine..all I have to do is look at my backyard to know how fast things grow in a few years!!

Well since this is the Caribbean, it's no wonder with all the rainfall they get.

It sure looks awesome now!

Really can't wait!

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
261 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Ughhh!!! Just hoping this Ti Kaye cottage really DOES have...

tvldeals:

I remembered your post from a long time ago. I ran across a girl on www.theknot.com who just got back from her Ti Kaye honeymoon and she said she stayed in Cottage "C" Chale. There are pictures of the round plunge pool and the view of Cottage C in her bio link below her wedding pictures. I thought you might be interested since you were so concerned before. Here it is

www.theknot.com/co_profileview.htm…

texas
1 post
Save Reply
28. Re: Ughhh!!! Just hoping this Ti Kaye cottage really DOES have...

I have booked a package at Ti Kaye for my honeymoon and can not wait!

One thing I am not sure of is tipping...

The packages include 10% service and also the tax I believe; I am wondering if you all tipped in addition to the 10%?

Thanks in advance.