We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

canceled trip ->buffalowhoneymooner...

Which Castries hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
canceled trip ->buffalowhoneymooner...

this is to buffalohoneymooner. I wanted to let you know that due to a family illness, we had to cancell our trip to Rendezvous. I know I promised a full report upon my return. I look forward to hearing all about yours. Have a great time.

KVR
Odessa, Texas
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: canceled trip ->buffalowhoneymooner...

Tiff1421, did you book a Champagne Tower Room? We stayed in the Fantasy Apple at Pocono Palace, but got to tour all the rooms. That was 1996 and we couldn't afford a champagne tower room then. They are way higher now. Wish we could get that 40% discount. Depending on which resort/champange tower room you choose it's $380 to $500 a night. No way without some kind of discount. I'm on their e-mail list, but their promotions/sales are only about 30 days out and only includes the less expensive rooms.

The Poconos are beautiful especially in the fall. DH prefers mountains/forest over the beach, but I keep dragging him to the beaches. He doesn't mind too much. I would still like for him to see that area. He's never been. It's on our list. Have a great honeymoon.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: canceled trip ->buffalowhoneymooner...

KVR- sounds like my husband. He has never been to the caribbean either. I have been several times. My hubby loves the mountains and the pocono's. He and I have stayed in the Juilette, which is a beautiful room, and is $300 a night regular prices!! And we are staying in the Cove Fantasy this time. It has the private pool in the room. I hope you have a great trip next year.

Get answers to your questions about Castries